A heartfelt thank you to every one who stopped by for The Missing Link book blog tour. I appreciate each and every comment both on my blog and on the contributor’s blogs as well. I loved reading the words, “I already have the book” or “I am planning to get the book” – now that certainly makes a new author happy! 🙂 I am glad to know that many of you are feeling inspired. I am inspired by your ideas and feedback as well. I’ve seen a number of projects already in the works using links from The Missing Link. Let’s plan on a show & tell blog hop in January – where everyone can share what they are making using links from the book. Would you like to join? I’ll pick a date later in January 2014 (you have plenty of time and no excuse not to join!), and I’ll line up some fun give aways. Stay tuned for more details!
Now on to the winners!
1. Na0s Glass lampwork bead set:
2. Antique buckle with brass wire:
3. Twist ‘N Curl coiling tool set:
4. $25.00 gift certificate to Unkamen Supplies:
Winners of The Missing Link shown below the blog where their names were randomly drawn:
* A few of the blog tour stops are giving away additional gifts and they will post the winners on their own blogs. The ABS giveaway will be announced on the ABS blog on 10/30.
Congratulations, winners! Please send me a message with your addresses.